Other Useful Journals
- IOSR Journal of Mathematics (IOSR-JM)
- IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE)
- IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE)
- IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE)
- IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE)
- IOSR Journal of VLSI and Signal Processing (IOSR-JVSP)
- IOSR Journal of Mobile Computing & Application (IOSR-JMCA)
- IOSR Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology (JESTFT)
- IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS)
- IOSR Journal of Applied Chemistry (IOSR-JAC)
- IOSR Journal of Applied Physics (IOSR-JAP)
- IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM)
- IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences (IOSR-JPBS)
- IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS)
- IOSR Journal of Agriculture and veterinary Science (IOSR-JAVS)
- IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science (IOSR-JNHS)
- IOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education (IOSR-JRME)
- IOSR Journal of Applied Geology and Geophysics (IOSR-JAGG)
- IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance (IOSR-JEF)
- IOSR Journal of Sports and Physical Education (IOSR-JSPE)
- IOSR Journal of Polymer and Textile Engineering (IOSR-JPTE)
IOSR Journal of Mathematics(IOSR-JM)
IOSR Journal of Mathematics(IOSR-JM) is a double blind peer reviewed International Journal that provides rapid publication (within a month) of articles in all areas of mathemetics and its applications. The journal welcomes publications of high quality papers on theoretical developments and practical applications in mathematics. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews, and high quality technical notes are invited for publications.
Author can submit their papers by click hereOnline submission
IOSR-JM Statistical Data
|Last Issue Paper Acceptance percentage||:||11.37%|
|Last issue geographical coverage||:||Japan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Newzealand, Egypt, Malaysia, Iraq, Pakistan, South Africa, China, Nepal|
|Average no. of reviewers per paper||:||Three|
|Total no. of guest reviewer in last issue||:||42|
Hard Copy of Certificate
We will send the hard copy of acceptance certificate to all authors within 10 days of publication. It is free of cost by International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR).
DOI is 10.9790
Now all published paper in IOSR Journals will available on NASA - Astrophysics Data System (ADS) Digital Library.
Many quality articles of IOSR Journals are indexed in arXiv Databse.
All published papers will index in this database and will get permanent ANED-DDL (Digital Data link) to individual article.
From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites......