Other Useful Journals
- IOSR Journal of Sports Physical Education (IOSR-JSPE)
- IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE)
- IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE)
- IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE)
- IOSR Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE)
- IOSR Journal of VLSI and Signal Processing (IOSR-JVSP)
- IOSR Journal of Mobile Computing & Application (IOSR-JMCA)
- IOSR Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology (JESTFT)
- IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS)
- IOSR Journal of Applied Chemistry (IOSR-JAC)
- IOSR Journal of Applied Physics (IOSR-JAP)
- IOSR Journal of Mathematics (IOSR-JM)
- IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM)
- IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences (IOSR-JPBS)
- IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS)
- IOSR Journal of Agriculture and veterinary Science (IOSR-JAVS)
- IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science (IOSR-JNHS)
- IOSR Journal of Applied Geology and Geophysics (IOSR-JAGG)
- IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance (IOSR-JEF)
- IOSR Journal of Research & Method in Education (IOSR-JRME)
- IOSR Journal of Polymer and Textile Engineering (IOSR-JPTE)
IOSR Journal of Sports and Physical Education (IOSR-JSPE)
The main objective of IOSR-JSPE is to reunite specialists from different fields, such as sport, physical activity, Kinesiology, education, health and nutrition, in order to provide the opportunity of multidisciplinary debates and comprehensive understanding of how physical activity influences human life. Researchers from areas related to sport and health will be invited to publish their newest gathered information and its practical applicability. The target group involves specialists from different fields, such as: academic researchers, kinesitherapists, Physical Education and sport teachers, physicians in sports medicine, psychologists, nutritionists, coaches or any other specialists related to the sport domain.
IOSR-JSPE try to be a stimulus and a dissemination instrument of the research activity of Romanian and foreign investigators. The aim of IOSR-JPES is to publish articles in: natural sciences of sport; social and behavioral sciences and humanities; sport management; sports medicine; sport pedagogy and sport itself. The Journal also aims to facilitate and enhance communication across all sub-disciplines of the sport sciences. The journal awaits original papers, review articles, technical reports and short communications containing a new insight into any aspect of Sport sciences that are not published or not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Author can submit their papers by click hereOnline submission
IOSR-JSPE Statistical Data
|Last Issue Paper Acceptance percentage||:||13.98%|
|Last issue geographical coverage||:||Japan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Newzealand, Egypt, Malaysia, Iraq, Pakistan, South Africa, China, Nepal|
|Average no. of reviewers per paper||:||Three|
|Total no. of guest reviewer in last issue||:||48|
Hard Copy of Certificate
We will send the hard copy of acceptance certificate to all authors within 10 days of publication. It is free of cost by International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR).
DOI is 10.9790
Now all published paper in IOSR Journals will available on NASA - Astrophysics Data System (ADS) Digital Library.
Many quality articles of IOSR Journals are indexed in arXiv Databse.
All published papers will index in this database and will get permanent ANED-DDL (Digital Data link) to individual article.
From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites......